Welcome to my home!

Oh...don't mind the dogs they're quite friendly (and quite noisy when they hear the door!). The furball is Spencer & the portly beagle is Snoopy (I know, not very original but he already had the name when we got him). Just give me a sec to get the cakes out of the oven & wipe the crumbs off the table (with the newspaper on the chair). There's always something happening in the kitchen (and more than a dish or two in the sink) so you relax & put your feet up a while I put the kettle on to boil &, turn out the cakes.
____________________________________________________________________
Before I show ya around the place check out my intro here......
http://marecip.googlepages.com
You will also find more photos, slide shows and much more

Sunday, March 1, 2009

No peeking...

We'll get there soon enough

Posted by Picasa

No comments: